Friday, June 29, 2012

One week, Three Birthdays

We have certainly had our fill of birthday cake!!  First, my turn.  Can you believe my wonderful husband made me a birthday cake... from scratch... by himself?  Amazing, huh?  And yummy!
I had a beautiful birthday!

Next, it was Marian's turn.  11?  Really?  Surely not!  As usual, Mar wanted cupcakes, and as is our family custom, we had to have her age written out with candy.  Quite a festive look!




A little help with a few candles for Marian...

 


...and more help with more candles for Cecil!

Dwayne's father finished up this birthday parade with a milestone: 75!  His sister came over to help us celebrate.  Another wonderful birthday!

 
Dwayne, Ellie, Marian, Andrew, Phyllis (Cecil's sister), Cecil, and Reagan
 For a week, everyone gets all the cake they can eat...
then it's back to the real world! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!