Friday, April 12, 2013

Reagan's School Days

Play dough is one of Reagan's favorites.
I was very concerned at the beginning of this school year about how I was going to keep Reagan busy and educate the other three kids all at the same time.  I know, countless other mothers do it every day, so it shouldn't be a big deal.  Well, trust me!  It is a big deal!
This little piggy went to homeschool...

However, we are nearly through the school year and we have all managed quite well.  Reagan started out wanting to be with us most of the time,  but has gained an immense amount of independence over the past nine months.  While he is always very happy to have a playmate, there have been days that he has played by himself through our entire morning session!  That's a big deal, too!
Here, a  collection of some of Reagan's school days.  Too cute.
My little leftie

Reagan got really quiet one morning.  We went looking and found a whole bunch of precious!
Cool, dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!