Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Snow Day

After many false alarms, a couple weeks ago, we finally had enough snow accumulation to allow us some playtime.
 After a nearly a couple of hours outside, I started urging the kids that we should go inside and have some hot chocolate.  Reagan was especially against this idea, but finally relented.  Once inside for just a few minutes, he told me that his feet felt tingly.  He had been so cold that his feet had been numb but he still did not want to go inside!  What a trooper!

 We went sledding again after lunch.  I joined the kids on the sleds so didn't take any more pictures.  Late that afternoon, the girls had had enough, but the boys went back out a third time to build a tiny, but cute, snowman.
  It was getting dark before they came back in.  Those two just can't get enough of the white stuff!
That day sure did test the limits of my hot chocolate supply!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!