Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Time to Pay Up!!

So this was the deal.  If all the kids finished and reviewed their Awana books this year, we would all do something special as a family.  Well, the kids upheld their end of the deal, so now it's time to pay up!  Here we are holding up our end of the deal... June 1, Lake Winnie Amusement Park!!
Ready for the fun to start!
Matterhorn
Ellie and Reagan had plenty of 'kiddie' rides to choose from, but Marian and Andrew had more daring things in mind!

Gravitron
Pirate Ship














On the Pirate Ship, Marian just about had more than she could take.  But the Gravitron was a favorite.  She and Drew hit it over and over.  Here they are just to the right of the center pin.

I now understand why my mom never went with me to the State Fair.  My heart was in my throat!

Beautiful smiles!

Fun at the water park!


 Dwayne talked me into going on the roller coaster with him.
I'm sure this is not the highest coaster I've ever been on, but it's been a long time since then!  I was so scared!  I'm glad Marian took this picture before the ride, not after it!
Andrew
Marian
Ellie
 Everyone had to hit the giant slide, but it looks like Reagan got the most out of it!  Just look at that face! 
Dwayne & Reagan
We had a great day!  It was so wonderful just to be a family and have fun together!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had an amazing time! And your pictures look great! I can't think of anything better to reward our kids with than hiding God's Word in their hearts. It will be with them forever.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from you!