Monday, May 5, 2014

Easter

Easter is the best time of year!  
Spring arrives.  
Nature wakens from somber winter sleep.
And the Son warms my heart with the knowledge, "He is risen!  Risen, indeed!"
I love Easter.
This was Marian's first year of being "too old" to join the candy hunt at church
so she did the big sister thing and helped Reagan find all the really good stuff.
Ellie (aka Hey-Mom-Take-My -Picture Girl) would not stop to pose.
She actually said to me, "Not now, Mom!  I'm too busy!"
What's this?  The Blue Shirt Brigade?  And Drew, looking far too much like a young man!
 Adding to the joy of Easter this year (in a strictly materialistic way)  was a lovely shopping trip with Marian whereupon we each bought a new dress.  We've done this... well, never!  So it was a real treat!
 Happy Easter!  I pray that you, too, know the joy of our risen Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!