Thursday, September 18, 2014

Football Mom

Andrew, #41, in a preseason game
Andrew, #60, team captain for the Manchester game

The football season is in full swing again!  Andrew and Dwayne are in their prime.

Watching my not-so-little boy out there is a nerve-wracking, proud experience. 

Left Offensive Tackle

Getting ready for the kick-off (Check out that scowl!)
He's learning so much... about the sport, of course, but also about himself, his team, and his place in that team.  I love seeing Andrew grow in his inner drive and ability to focus.





Unlike Dwayne, I've never been much into sports, but that continues to change as these kids of ours pull me into new and exciting fields of interest!😉
Running down-field on the kick-off
Play-by-Play with Reagan


        GO BLUE!!

And the Most Handsome Coach award goes to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!