Monday, February 20, 2012

C is for Cow, Yum!

Ellie just finished letter 'C is for Cow' week in My Father's World Kindergarten.  Of course, we learned about all the good milk products we enjoy, including yogurt, cheese, and sour cream.  We also learned that God's Word is like milk... it helps our spirits grow!  I really like the way MFW uses such simple lessons to teach spiritual truth.
To celebrate, we had a dairy party!  For our snack time that day, we had fruit salad (with yogurt), crackers with cheese, crackers with dip (sour cream in it), cheese sticks, and of course, milk!  Some pretty dishes made it special, too.  The kids loved it!
Reagan, who is usually still asleep at snack time, woke up early that day.  Coincidence?  I don't think so! 
Something tells me the next theme, H is for Horse, won't be nearly as tasty! lol!

1 comment:

I look forward to hearing from you!