Sunday, February 19, 2012

Our Valentine's Day


Some might say we make a big deal out of Valentine's Day.  I agree!  One year, I started a family Valentine dinner and now it's our tradition.  The kids and I go all out; it's our Valentine gift to everyone!  This year was no exception.  We made decorations for the wall and table.  (Notice the heart-shaped coasters by every plate.  Valentine table covering is courtesy of my mom, the seamstress.  XO, Mom!)
 We made up a menu, giving appropriate names to all the food.  The menu was as follows: Kiss-Me Spaghetti with Hug-Me Meatballs, Tie-the-Knot Rolls, Love-at-First-Bite Salad, Sweetheart Tea, Be-Mine Milk, and Apple-of-My-Eye Cheesecake.
Then we all sit down and enjoy!
 
 Everyone save room for dessert: Bavarian Apple Torte (aka Apple of My Eye Cheesecake)!
 Our little cupids sure do love our special Valentine's Day celebration, and we sure do love them!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful Valentines Day! Snaps to you for going all out!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from you!