Sunday, March 18, 2012

Back on track... finally!


There's just something about a little boy in a cowboy hat... and a pink phone.  Ya gotta love it!
It's been two weeks since we were all so sick... yes, I say all.  Before that bug left this house it bit all of us.  We are so relieved to be well, but it has taken me awhile to get back to my blog.  Sick or not, life just does not stop!  (Amen?)  
Through all this, I have been reading a book about thankfulness, and starting to look for those little moments, comments, happenings, things that fill my life with blessing.  Of course, we know that every good thing is of our good God, right?  In this book, in the challenge that it offers, it is becoming my goal to be more intentional in giving thanks back to God for all things He puts in my life.  The good stuff is easy.  The bad stuff... He's working on me. *grin*
So here's a picture of some of that good stuff!
Two youngest, laughing, loving
For more of the good stuff in my life, take a look at my page, "My Cup Runneth Over".  The tab's at the top of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!