Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day




Just taking a moment to brag on my dear husband! A delivery truck came by this afternoon with a big package for me... 18 beautiful roses!  Surprise!!

The funniest part was when Andrew asked me, who did I think sent them?  I assured him that it had to be Daddy even though the note had not been signed.  He just couldn't be sure until he gave Dwayne the third degree when he arrived home.  I just wonder, who else did Andrew suspect would send me flowers? :)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... Who else would send flowers?? TOO CUTE!!
    Very beautiful!! It is always great to brag on our men. Mine also got me flowers today. Very beautiful, and since I am a REAL flower kind of girl I loved them. But to top it off, he did the dishes and brought in the laundry. That was over the top!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from you!