Sunday, February 3, 2013

Let it snow!

Marian's Snowman
 We've had a few inches of snow this weekend so the kids have made the most of it.  Marian, with Ellie's assistance, made a snowman.  I was really impressed at what a good job Mar did!

Reagan rocked the pink snowpants!



Andrew and Reagan had fun sledding.

Ellie and Reagan made snow angels all over the yard.
Angel in the snow
Andrew, Ellie, and Reagan played all kinds of make-believe out in the snow.  I wish I had a video of some of the pretending I watched from the window.  It was hilarious... and magical.  I'll just have to save those scenes in my memory.
Andrew, sledding on our relatively flat yard, had to take a running jump into the sled each time in order to have the momentum needed.  He had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you!